.

Depression Healing Ritual

The best time for this ritual during the waning moon. For the ritual, you need a white candle, salt and a bowl of water. Open the circle and put the bowl of water in the middle of the circle. Set the Altar to the east and light a white candle on it. 
Sit in a meditation pose in front of the bowl. 
Sprinkle some salt in the water while chanting:


"I Invoke the guardians of the West
Blessed be this water
I Invoke the guardians of the East
From all evil Purified."




Take some water in your hand and sprinkle it around in the circle while chanting:


"Vanquished be the darkness
Within this Circle
Banished be all evil
Touched by this water."


Now sit again in front of the bowl, wash your face with the water and chant:


"From west to east
Spiritual rivers flow
Healing of my soul let come
The darkness that haunts me has to go.

By the path of the waning Moon
I force you to leave
From my soul
In the name of God and the Goddess
Darkness of my spirit be gone
I command you.
So mote it be!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home


More about Magick:

Free Occult Library! - Free E-books for you!