.

Inner Beauty Spell

This spell is used when you want other people to recognise what a beautiful person you really are, outside and inside.


You need 2 candles, 1 white and 1 black. Set up your altar and cast the circle. Place the white candle inside the circle in front of you, and the black one outside the circle. Light the white one and chant the following words:


"I evoke my inner light
Beauty once hidden will be revealed
I show my true self to the worlds sight.

By the name of God and Goddess
You shall see
My true self will shine to thee." 

Now light the black candle with the white one and chant these words 3 times:

"By all the power of land and see 
as I do will so mote it be
By all the power of air and fire
Fulfilled be now my desire."


Now extinguish the white candle and step out of the circle.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home


More about Magick:

Free Occult Library! - Free E-books for you!