.




People are often very good actors in life, they pretend to be what they are not, they lie and cheat to get what they want. It is usually hard to recognize such people, or you do, but then it is too late. The purpose of this spell is to reveal the true intentions of a person to you before they can harm you.


You need a bowl of water and a white candle. This spell must be done by night (during waxing moon if possible)


Open the circle, put the bowl of water on your altar. Put the candle in front of the bowl. Do not light it yet, it needs to be completely dark for the first part of the spell. Now sit in front of the altar and chant these words:


"The darkness surrounds me
It blocks my sight,
Silence it creates
To hide the light.

By God and Goddess
I shall be free
The cleansing light 
Will let me hear
Will let me see
Will let me feel."


Now light the candle and chant the following:


"Blessed be this water
In this sacred light
Truth shall it bring
Clear up my path."


Now with both hands touch the water, than touch your eyes, ears and chest. Than chant the following:


"Oh Great Father
Oh Great Mother
Your blessing I now seek,
Sharpen my senses
The darkness is weak,
Truth I am,
Truth comes to me,
I will not be deceived
So mote it be!"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home


More about Magick:

Free Occult Library! - Free E-books for you!