.

Love and Lust Ritual

This ritual must be performed when the moon is waxing. Best time to do it is at midnight.
First cast the circle and light a red candle at your altar. Meditate in front of it for some time and visualise red energy swirling around you. After you feel completely relaxed speak the following words:



" By God and Goddess
My desire awaits
The black abyss 
cannot be embraced
I call upon thee
Passion to bring me
As the moon waxes
The red energy rises 
If i am the sun
Bring me my moon
If i am the moon
Bring me my sun
Thee i invoke 
My Goddess and God
Lust is for love
And love is for lust!"


Repeat these words 12 times, and repeat the ritual as often you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home


More about Magick:

Free Occult Library! - Free E-books for you!